Welcome to Anglian Potters
NOW OPEN! Christmas selling exhibition - All Saints Church, Jesus Lane, Cambridge
Saturday 15th November to Sunday 14th December
see our Exhibitions page for more details
We are a group of potters, collectors of studio pottery, ceramics sculptors, plus a few pyromaniacs! Anglian Potters is a lively and thriving organisation that aims to provide the opportunity for members to meet and share their experience and enthusiasm.
This website is a resource for members and visitors alike. Some members have chosen to showcase their work and contact details. There is news about Anglian Potters events, and news provided by members. There is a password protected area for members, which includes membership renewal and update, news about member only activities and information about clay stores and other member facilities. Please use and enjoy.
Anglian Potters was originally founded as the East Anglian Potters Association (EAPA) in 1983 to represent all that is best in East Anglian ceramics. The association has grown over the last 30 years to over 400 active members.
We welcome anyone with an interest in clay, makers or non makers, students or advanced, pottery groups and related institutions
The benefits of membership include
- Quarterly newsletters
- Regular demonstration days with leading ceramic practitioners - see the diary
- Annual potters' camp - an opportunity to experience alternative firing methods, learn new making skills and socialize with other clay addicts (members only event).
- Purchase clay at bulk prices from our clay dumps in Cambridge and Shotley
- Two selling exhibitions each year, open to all members to submit work (more info in our Exhibitions blog)
- A network of help and advice in our AP Community.
- A selected members category, an opportunity to exhibit and sell work in established galleries.
How to join us?
If you are interested in becoming a member of Anglian Potters, you can:
If anyone is interested in taking part in a Christmas Makers Market at the Minories in Colchester, there are various stalls and spaces available. T Full Story...